Welcome to the Out of School Club
The Out of School Club operates in St Bernadette’s Catholic Primary School during term time only for children attending St Bernadette’s Catholic Primary School.
We are registered with Ofsted on the Early Years Registration to have 45 children under the age of 8 at each session.
St Bernadette’s Out of School Club is run by a Management Committee which consists of parents and teaching staff, which employ all members of the Out of School Club staff.
The objective of the Out of School Club is to provide all our children with stimulating activities to suit all ages and abilities.
We were inspected by OFSTED in April 2015.
- Teresa Hodgson (Manager and Nominated Childcare Provider)
- Bernadette Bolton (Deputy Manager)
- Lesley Cleaver (Club Supervisor)
- Danielle Park (Play Worker)
- Sarah Diallo (Play Worker)
- Gareth Walker (Play Worker)
- Rose Fenton (Play Worker)
- Susan Taylor (Play Worker)
Aims of the Out of School Club
- To work in partnership with St Bernadette’s Catholic Primary School and parents to provide and maintain a high quality of service within the school.
- To provide an excellent service and a well deserved break for working parents at St Bernadette’s Catholic Primary School.
- To provide a varied programme of activities that support all ages and abilities.
- To provide a safe, stimulating, caring and secure atmosphere where the children can fully develop their mental, physical and social skills through play activities.
- To enhance the children’s self confidence, raise aspirations, improve relationships, and create a better attitude to learning through play.
- To provide high quality play and learning experiences for the children.
- To work within the framework that ensures quality of opportunity for all children and families.
- To liaise with parents and outside agencies.
- To value all children as individuals.
Sessions and times
Monday to Friday term time only
Breakfast Club 7:45am – 8:55am
After School Club 3:15pm – 6:00pm